Hazelnut Oil - the benefits
- Reduces oiliness, refines pores, normalizes and heals.
- Is an emollient, and moisturizer
- Contains vitamins, minerals, and protein, and is very easily absorbed, leaving no oily residue.
- Is an excellent carrier for essential oils
- Is slightly astringent and toning, and helps to maintain skin elasticity; has a soft, natural, nutty fragrance.
- Is a fragrant full-flavoured oil is pressed from hazelnuts and takes on the flavour of roasted nuts. The nuts are often toasted for a browner colour and better flavour. The nuts are never blanched.
- Is moisturizing, easily absorbed by the skin.
- Is one of the most highly unsaturated vegetable oils. A recent paper showed that hazelnut oil has phospholipids which give greater and longer-lasting moisturizing potential to cosmetic emulsions.
- Produces new elastin and collagen fibres.
- Moisturizes and firms the skin.
- Restructures, bio-energizes, stimulates connective tissue constituent’s synthesis.
- Protects against free radicals.
Naturals Beauty Sweet Orange Wrinkle Banisher is made with Hazelnut oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Sweet Orange Oil - use around the eye and lip area every evening.